Friday, February 28, 2020
Distribution Plan
To conclude my distribution research, my partner and I have come up with a few different ways to distribute out film Bloody Brooke. From many examples we have seen, we have found out it is extremely important how to distribute our film in order to prevent it from failing. Our best bet is to partner with a well known film company with many successes. Next, we will release our film in theaters and make a profit off of it. If our movie does well, we will partner with Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime to make it available to more people who are unable to leave their home. We will make our film on DVD and BluRay in order to continue to profit after the film has left the theaters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision
For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...
No comments:
Post a Comment