Thursday, October 31, 2019
Project Selection- My Decision
The decision I have made for my project is going to be a film. I have chosen to do a film because, I think it is the best fit for me. Some skills I have that make this the right choice for me is, I am creative, good at socialization, outgoing, and a good judge of character. One of the main factors that helped me come to this decision was, my love for movies and the movie making process. Another deciding factor to make a film is, working together as a group and making a short film, that you created and wrote the script for. The genre of the movie I will be making is Horror. I will be working with one partner for my film project. My partner is creative, good with technology, and a good judge of character. A good role I see for her is, helping cast, editing, and directing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision
For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...
No comments:
Post a Comment