Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection- Film
All different kinds of movies, TV shows, and even commercials have always interested me because of all the creative minds behind each and everyone. One aspect about film making that interests me is, how the characters in a movie are created and all the detail that goes into them in order to make them unique. Another aspect that interests me is, how each characters wardrobe is made perfectly for them and their personality. The movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off is a great example to show how each character made their wardrobe perfectly fit to the character they were playing, and how their personality reflects on the costume. Another example is from the TV Show, The Newsroom, the costumes that Will McAvoy would wear while strolling down New York City, on the air, or even just around his house, were all made specifically to his character. Some skills I possess that would make the film project a good fit for me is, I am good at talking to people, and creative in many different ways. I believe something I could help with would be, casting. Something that could make this project a challenge for me would be, writing the script on my own, because I would want others' input to see what they like and how they would like to be portrayed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision
For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...
No comments:
Post a Comment