Monday, October 28, 2019
Projection Selection-Film
The film Ferris Bueller's Day Off is one thing that inspired me to make a short film, because the way John Hughes directed the actors and actresses made the whole film process look very interesting. In the behind the scenes documentary of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, everything that happened behind the scenes, the thinking process, the writing, the directing, the acting; it all spiked my interest in the movie making industry more than before. Even just knowing that John Hughes wrote the entire movie of Ferris Bueller's Day Off within one weekend goes to show how creative these directors and writers are within the movie business. In the TV show, The Newsroom, the writers made everything that happened, something that could happen in real life. The way the writers wrote how everything happened making everyone in The Newsroom seem like the luckiest people on Earth with how all the the stories just "fell" into their laps. I believe I am creative, which could help within the thought process of what the film is going to be about. I also believe I am good at judging character, so when casting I could be a big help. Something that could be a challenge for me would be writing the script.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision
For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...
No comments:
Post a Comment