Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection- Magazine

Print media is very interesting to me in many different ways, there is so much hard and creative work put into creating a magazine. Some aspects that interest me in creating a magazine is, designing the cover, taking the photos, choosing what topics throughout the magazine are the most important to stand out on the front cover. Some newspapers, magazines, and other print media that inspire me are, The New York Times, People, and even billboards. Each type of print media have a lot that goes into them, no matter what kind it is, there is a lot of time, space, and creative thinking that goes into every magazine, newspaper, or even blog post online. The writing process is very interesting to me because, I love writing and the thought process that it takes to create an article just on one subject. The magazine would make a good fit for me because, I love to write, and study subjects that interest me. Creating a unique magazine with interesting topics that intrigue and surprise the readers with something they wouldn't expect makes me want to make something that could spike everyone's interests. Something I could struggle with would be, trying to find a topic that everyone would want to read and feel like they can relate to the topic. It is hard nowadays trying to satisfy the majority of the people reading your magazine without offending anyone or making sure all of your facts and sources are one-hundred percent reliable and truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision

For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...