Friday, January 31, 2020

Film Project- Audience Engagement Research (Get Out)

Our movie is somewhat similar to the movie Get Out in a few different aspects. Some different ways our movie relates is by the audience. Our target audiences are very similar, Get Out targeted the same by age and the same personalities of people as our film. Some different ways our targeted audiences are similar is, both genres are horror. Get Out marketed their film using different social media accounts, trailers, and ads on YouTube. Some persuasive techniques they used were, showing other popular movies made by the same directors in the beginning of their trailer. Some aspects I would use to market my film is, social media, trailers, and posters around town to bring people into the movie theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision

For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...