Friday, January 31, 2020
Film Project- Audience Engagement Research (Hush)
My film, and the movie Hush are similar in many different aspects. One way they are similar is our targeted audience. Hush is about a serial killer going around and killing random people in neighborhoods and torturing them. This plot is somewhat similar to my film. Hush marketed their film with social media and billboards around the country. Some persuasive techniques they used were, adding it to different streaming services so you didn't have to leave the comfort of your own home to watch the film. Hush used, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter to give everyone a chance to hear about their new film. One aspect I would use to show my film would be to, put billboards up, and the radio so people driving in their cars would be able to see and hear different things about the film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3rd Quarter submission/ 3rd revision
For my third revision of my film, I replaced two of the actors in order to give the film a more realistic feel to it. I also added some...

No comments:
Post a Comment